Liaison Messenger EFT-AP EFT vendor notices (Accounts Payable
Liaison Messenger EFT-AP
(Accounts Payable) is a special edition of Liaison Messenger EDD and FORM
used for emailing remittances directly to Vendors.
All functionality of Liaison Messenger EDD/FORM standard is included (i.e.,
Emailing, Faxing, Archiving, Multi-Printer Routings, Encryption, etc).
If you wish to
upgrade to the full Liaison Messenger EDD, product at a later date,
installation is a 30 second breeze as it uses your current setup.
Automatically email remittance or fax remittance notifications (Accounts Payables)
directly to vendors. Messenger EFT-AP even maintains each vendor’s preferred
method for receiving their remittance notice, it's file type and format, even a password
with true 128bit encryption.
Liaison Messenger EFT-AP is practically invisible to the end user, generate
your EFT-AP ACH file as you always have; except, simply select the Liaison Messenger EDD print
driver for output. Installation wizards for all products from Sage PFW,
AccPac, Sage 300, Sage 100, MAS90, MAS200,
Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV are included.
Of course, any payables system that uses Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting
Services, the Dexterity Report Writer, or any modifiable report or form's
designer can be enhanced to email remittances as well as fax remittances with Liaison Messenger EFT-AP.
Liaison Messenger EFT-AP is the easiest method to begin electronic document delivery to your accounts
If you can print it, you can EDD it...
Key Features and Benefits
Messenger EFT-AP (AP Remittances)
adds true workflow - printing, emailing and archiving to your payables
remittance distribution process
with no additional hardware or user intervention.
- Generate and Distribute secure
AP Remittance notices
via email, send via fax, print to a local or remote Printer, or upload to an
- Liaison Messenger EFT-AP is 100% software driven. So deployment and maintenance is simple, inexpensive and portable.
- Auto-archive password protected AP Remittance Notices
paid via EFT.
- Easily retrieve archived, password protected, AP Remittance Notices.
Liaison Messenger EFT-AP will eliminate:
- Hours of manually creating unsecure PDF Files for
- The tedious process of manually creating Emails, Attaching, and finally sending
unsecured AP Remittance Notifications.
- Folding, stuffing, sealing envelopes, postage, and/or manual hand delivery of
AP Remittance Notifications.
- Between $ 0.50-0.80 of cost per EFT AP Remittance Notification per Vendor per Payables run.
Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV,
Dynamics SL | Sage PFW, MAS90,
MAS200, MAS500, Sage X3, Sage AccPac, Sage 300
KEY2ACT | Crystal Reports | SQL Reporting Services | Microsoft Office
Products | Microsoft SQL Server
Liaison Messenger EFT- AP Remittance Workflow Example
You can easily add, modify and remove any routing method imaginable for any
form or report. The screen you see is that of the Liaison Messenger Server's
Automation Rules and Resources screen and runs on the server.
There are no external programs or different screens to learn at the user's
workstation, the end-users only interaction will simply be printing to the
Liaison Messenger EDD print driver when Processing EFT AP Payment Notices.
- In this actual example of an EFT-AP Notice for
Microsoft Dynamics AX and will run On-Demand.
- The end-user will print EFT Payment Notices from
Dynamics AX and simply select the Liaison Messenger EDD printer.
- Once printed by the end-user, the output is routed to
the Messenger EDD server and the content is identified as belonging to the
script and performs the following scenario.
- Messenger EFT-AP bursts/separates the output by Document
- It will then look at each vendor's stored preference in
Liaison Messenger's linked vendor table.
- Depending on how the vendor is setup, the Payment Notice
will either by Emailed or Faxed to each Respective Vendor. If neither
method was setup. the Payment Notices will be sent to the HP LaserJet 4050
for mail by postal service.
- All routing data, Email addresses, Fax Numbers, etc are
read directly from the Dynamics AX system.
- Finally, a Copy is archived in a secure area on
the network, a local drive, even transmitted to a secure Off-Site location
via ftp (PLUS option required for ftp).