Liaison Messenger EFT DD
(email Direct Deposit and Payroll statements)
Messenger EFT-DD (Direct Deposit) is a special edition of Liaison Messenger EDD
and/or FORM. All functionality of Liaison Messenger standard is included (i.e.,
Emailing, Faxing, Archiving, Multi-Printer Routings, Encryption, etc); however,
it is limited to one script and 5 users. If you wish to upgrade to the full
Liaison Messenger product at a later date, installation is a 30 second breeze as
it uses your current setup.
Automatically process and distribute encrypted Direct Deposit Paycheck Vouchers
via email, fax, and/or Printed Copy. Messenger EFT-DD even maintains each
employee's preferred method for receiving their paycheck voucher, file format,
and even a password.
Liaison Messenger EFT-DD is practically invisible to the Payroll Employee,
process payroll like you always have; except, simply select the Liaison
Messenger EDD print driver. Installation wizards for all products from Sage
PFW, Sage AccPac, Sage 300, Sage 500, Sage X3, MAS 90, MAS 200, Microsoft Dynamics GP,
Dynamics SL, Dynamics AX and NAV are included.
Of course, any Payroll System that uses Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services,
the Dexterity Report Writer, or any modifiable report or form's designer can be
enhanced with Liaison Messenger EFT-DD.
Liaison Messenger EFT-DD is the easiest electronic document
delivery system for payroll departments.
if you can print it, you can EDD it...
Key Features and Benefits
Messenger Direct Deposit (EFT-DD) adds true workflow - printing,
emailing and archiving to your payroll reports and direct deposit statements
with no additional hardware or user intervention.
Liaison Messenger EFT-DD will eliminate:
- Generate and Distribute secure Direct Deposit Statements via
Email, Send via Fax, print to a local or Secure Printer, or upload to an ftp
- Liaison Messenger EFT-DD is 100% software driven. So deployment
and maintenance is simple, inexpensive and portable.
- Auto-archive password protected Direct Deposit Statements
- Easily retrieve archived, password protected, Payroll statements.
- Hours of manually creating unsecure PDF Files for
- The tedious process of manually creating Emails, Attaching, and finally
sending unsecured direct deposit statements.
- Folding, stuffing, sealing envelopes, postage, and/or manual hand delivery of
direct deposit statements.
- Between $ 0.50-0.80 of cost per check, per employee, per pay period
Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV,
Dynamics SL | Sage PFW, MAS90,
MAS200, MAS500, Sage X3, Sage AccPac, Sage 300
KEY2ACT | Crystal Reports | SQL Reporting Services | Microsoft Office
Products | Microsoft SQL Server
Liaison Messenger EFT-DD workflow example
You can easily add, modify and remove any routing method imaginable for any
form or report. The screen you see is that of the Liaison Messenger EFT-DD
Server's Automation Rules and Resources screen and runs on the server.
There are no external programs or different screens to learn at the user's
workstation, the end-users only interaction will simply be printing to the
Liaison Messenger EDD print driver when processing Payroll Direct Deposit
- This Direct Deposit Payroll Voucher example is for
Microsoft Dynamics GP and will run On-Demand.
- The end-user will print Direct Deposit Statements from
Dynamics GP and simply select the Liaison Messenger EDD printer.
- Once printed by the end-user, the output is routed to
the Messenger EDD server and the content is identified as belonging to the
script and perform the following scenario.
- Messenger EFT-DD bursts / separates the output by
- It will then Email each Direct Deposit Statement to the
respective Employee reading the Email address directly from the accounting
- By default, EFT-DD Employees will receive their Direct
Deposit Statement in a 128-bit Encrypted PDF opened only by the employees
- Next, an Encrypted Copy is archived in a secure area on
the network, a local drive, even transmitted to a secure Off-Site location
via ftp (PLUS option required for ftp).
- Finally, a copy of each Direct Deposit Statement will
print to the HP LaserJet 4050 in the Human Resource Manager's office.